• GIRL's mini album - it has been quite sometime since i posted up a mini album here i am very lazy in uploading photos and blogging haha but this time I would like to post a min...
    10 years ago

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Freshman


Never in the world I have considered this University for the past few years,
but hey, I am a student now.



Never in the world I thought I wouldn't be in a School of Medicine for my entire life,
but hey, I'm in that school now.


Expect the unexpected.

Until now I still can't comprehend why the psychological science and business course is under this school.... why???

Time flies like mad, and I can't believe school starts soon,
2 more weeks ahead. I don't know how's it gonna be like.
I heard that this U is a well disciplined university, and everything is done electronically.
I heard the canteen food is ________________.
I know there's iPad available for loan in the library (wow).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We'll see :)

2 comments: