• GIRL's mini album - it has been quite sometime since i posted up a mini album here i am very lazy in uploading photos and blogging haha but this time I would like to post a min...
    10 years ago

Monday, January 31, 2011

How could thee?

OH yes! I'm now into the season 3 of GG
Vanessa is so beautiful...

It has been raining for 3 days consecutively
NO I need the sun
I need the sun in the morning
My face needs sunlight
My body needs it to wake up
I NEED RAYS!!!!!!!!!!
UVs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHOOO!! YOU DARK CLOUDS AND RAINFALLS!

I shop no clolthes for the preparation of CNY
why? cause the worst time to shop is now
the clothes are ridiculously RED!
some with rabbits on (yuck) or a big word like 旺or福
it's like everywhere
NO EYE SEE
and they eventually mark up the price before having them discounted
WICKED!

OH! JUST SO YOU KNOW...
YOU MUST FIND YOURSELF IN THE POST!!!!!
HIGH SCHOOL DIARY!!
*wink*

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
GET AS MANY ANGPOWS AS YOU CAN!!!
MAY THE LORD PROTECT YOU FROM THE SINFUL CANDIES WHICH THE HOST SERVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment